Thursday, January 8, 2009

Prospective little nihilistic



Prospective little nihilistic

I like to read but do not really read.
I know that but I do not really know.
I understand that but do not really understand.
I like that but I really am not.
I like that river, but not really river.
I like drawing but not really picture.
I like that but not really like.
I like to watch but does not really look.
I like that but I realize I do not really mind.
I like to hear but not really listening.
I like to read but not actually read.
I do not know but that really know.
I do not understand that but actually understand.
I'm not like that but actually I am.
I do not like laughing but actually laughing.
I do not like drawing but actually drawing.
I do not like that but in reality.
I do not look like that but actually look.
I do not like but I realize I can actually.
I do not like to hear but really listen.


I do not smoke occasionally.
applaud….