Thursday, January 8, 2009

I look and you see ... While not know.


I look and you see ... While not know.

When you get close, you can see perfectly. It's like at the beginning, when you sleep and could include, without haste, as the artist loves his model with just a look.

You can be quiet now that what happened will only be a mystery to the curious still listed suicide as the cause, that the known and unknown at this time around us, they can make without fear of error, that a decision like that would not be so outlandish ...

If you could repeat again that I never liked the cynicism or large cities, and that these events even further suffocate me that the mere fact of being back and watching the sky, having to receive the reasons for the guests, knowing that sooner or later we will see. And what good that you are still not very concerned that one day I'll be at my side again.

I admire your coolness result of your nervousness, because you know that any mistake would mean a life in prison, or perhaps in a clinic, where my last cries do not stop to sleep and not sleep yesterday, when the hysteria seized, Your hands and pointed at me.

If you could come back to say "I love you" ... If you could only get out of this box...